Citywire printed articles sponsored by:
View the video online at http://citywire.co.uk/new-model-adviser/video/a572994
Fund selection gets easier with the new Citywire Selection iPad App
by Richard Lander on Mar 08, 2012 at 17:04
Citywire today launches the Citywire Fund Selection iPad App, offering investors a unique, independent guide to the best investment funds on sale in the UK.
The free App is based on Citywire Selection, our choice of some 130 funds picked for their investment potential from thousands of funds.
The investment choices come from a wide range of asset classes, from UK equities to bonds, US stocks and emerging markets.
The beautifully designed app makes the most of the iPad’s high-quality graphics and large screen and allows users to:
- View detailed performance graphs, verdicts and manager profiles for each Selection fund.
- Chart performance of each fund over a number of time periods
- Compare funds against each other and market benchmarks.
- Build a favourites list of the funds they want to follow
- Watch the latest news and video updates from Citywire’s award winning team of journalists
Visit the iTunes store today to download the free Citywire Fund Selection iPad App.
by Jun Merrett on May 24, 2013 at 11:21