Amundi small cap star bargain hunts amid 'huge beta rally'
by Atholl Simpson on Feb 20, 2013 at 10:52
The Paris-based manager tells Citywire Global why she currently has an ETF as her top holding in her active strategy and why she is not concerned by a strengthening euro currency.
The Euro Stars AA-rated Bouvier di Nota has posted returns of 34% over the past three years while her benchmark, MSCI EMU Small Cap TR EUR, has risen 20.8%.
More about this:
Look up the funds
Look up the fund managers
More from us
- LatAm star Landers on Brazil's big rebound
- Small and mid-cap star shuns 'commodity-like' banks
- Japan's SuMi Trust targets Europe with small-cap fund launch
- AXA IM launches new fund for small cap star
- Peripheral bets power small cap specialist's returns
by Matthew Goodburn on May 02, 2013 at 08:01